We look forward to welcoming you to the PHAB Conference!
If you would like to register or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Registration Fees (Euro)
Registration fees include 21% VAT. In a case of a change in VAT, the registration fee will be updated accordingly.
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines:
Low & Lower-Middle Income Countries Nationality*
Private Sector Representative
UNTIL june 29, 2022
JULY 1 – AUGUST 24, 2022
From AUGUST 25, 2022
* Low & Lower-middle Income Countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower-middle income economies; click here to see the Country Classification data.
** Proof of Student – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
Fees for Participants Include:
- Attendance in all scientific sessions
- Delegate bag including all conference printed material
- Invitation to the Networking Reception
- Refreshments as indicated in the program
- Entrance to the exhibition
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account name: PHAB 2021,Hague,Netherlands (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-187
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH10 0483 5150 0934 9218 7
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy
In case of cancellation at any stage, the bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received until and including June 30, 2022 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between July 1 and August 25, 2022 – 50% will be refunded.
- As of August 26, 2022 – no refund will be made.
For group registration of 10 participants or more, please contact: email@example.com
We offer complimentary registration for members of the press; however, press credentials are required.
Please send us valid press ID card or a letter from the publisher of the institution/ journal you are working for and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify your full name and address.
Note: Not applicable for author and abstract presenters
PHAB 2021 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140