Call for Panels
”A man doesn’t plant a tree for himself. He plants it for posterity.” ‒ Alexander Smith.
Please note the requirements for Panel submission:
- A description of the panel (max. 1,000 words).
- Panels are 90 minutes in length.
- At least 30 minutes of audience Q&A.
- Panels should be comprised of 3-5 Speakers plus a Chair or Moderator (any of the Speakers can be designated as the Chair).
- No more than two Speakers of the same nationality.
- We are aiming for gender-balanced panels. All male panels will not be accepted.
- Prior to submission, the Chair and Proposer should confirm the preliminary availability of every Speaker in their panel.
- The submission form allows you to store your panel as a DRAFT until the deadline. After the deadline if not submitted, drafts will be deleted.
- Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to submit your panel. Changes will not be possible to your proposed panel after it is submitted.
- Only the proposer will receive notification of the final Programme Committee decision, and he/she is responsible for communicating the result to the Chair and all other Speakers.
- Please contact us if you have not received confirmation that your panel has been submitted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same panel.
All members of the panel (speakers and the chair/moderator) must cover their individual travel and registration costs.
The cost for hosting a panel is €1,500. The proposer will be issued an invoice only after the panel has been selected.